Required to start as soon as possible Administrative Officer NJC B Scp 2
Hours: 35 hours per week 39 weeks per year
Closing date: 12.00pm Monday 28th October 2019 Interviews: Thursday 31st October 2019
You should be a cheerful and motivated individual who:
Under the instruction of senior staff, provide routine general, clerical, administrative and financial support to the school
1. To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
2. To undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone, face-to-face enquiries and signing in visitors.
3. Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, e-mailing, complete routine forms.
4. Maintain manual and computerised records/ management information systems.
5. Undertake routine financial administration e.g. banking, parent pay
This list of tasks is not exhaustive; the post-holder may be required, from time to time, to undertake other task commensurate with their grade and level of responsibility.
Sherford Vale is a growing school. If you feel you have the skills, passion and experience we would love to hear from you.
As employers we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As part of our recruitment process successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and interviews will include questions about safeguarding children.
Please visit our website and download an application form and send completed applications to email@example.com